- Standard delivery days are Wednesday,Thursday and Friday, if you require an alternative day of delivery, please specify this when ordering.
- Once your order is placed we will be in touch to discuss suitable days for delivery.
- An overnight courier system is used, your order is placed in Insulated protective packaging to ensure your products reach in fridge like conditions.
- Although next day delivery is used, your goods are packaged in such a way that if they maintain temperature below 5 C for at least 48 hours. A small delay in delivery is no major issue.
- You will receive tracking details, once your order has been collected by the courier from us.
- Signing for your order is no longer a requirement, however if you are not going to receive the order in person. Please clearly state a safe place where your parcel can be left. You can write these details on the "Shopping Cart" page, where you have the chance to add a note to the order.
- If you have indicated to leave in safe place, neither Pennant Valley Game or courier company accept any responsibility for package once delivered.
- We do not hide the price of postage and packaging in our products, instead we use a order value based system of P+P cost
- UK mainland Delivery only (excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands)
Despite everybody's best efforts and intention's, sometimes things don't always go according to plan. In the rare event that your goods ordered don't reach you in optimum condition please don't hesitate to get in contact. We will do everything in our power to rectify any situation
If you would rather collect direct from us,either at our shop in Llanrhaeadr Ym Mochnant, Powys or at one of our events, than please click on collection.